Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh Scrap!!


Country Whispers has scrapped me.
This is an award bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant( I am soooo blushing right now!).With this award I am to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass the honor on.

  1. I love a clean home- I obsess about it. But with 3 boys and a hubby that works in heavy construction and living on a farm - it just don't always happen.
  2. I got married when I was 17 and still a senior in high school. No, I wasn't pregnant, yes I am still married to him and yes I graduated.
  3. I have never lived outside of the county or state that I was born in.
  4. I was in labor 29 1/2 hours with my first son Jake. I screamed I would never get pregnant again while I was in labor- four months later I was pregnant again!
  5. My oldest son Jake is the WV youth flat pick guitar champion 2 years running.
  6. My Middle son Luke was quarterback on his 7th/8th grade football team and they went undefeated!
  7. I used to smoke- but quit about 8 years ago.
  8. I talk to my Dad on the phone every single day.
  9. I am scared of snakes. I mean hyperventilating, can't breath kind of scared. ( I did once kill a copperhead at my mailbox without peeing my pants! Although I think it was already half dead before I got there I still claimed victory)
  10. When I was little I once shot a boy in the butt with a bb gun - on purpose. ( I helped him build a clubhouse and then after it was built he told me it was a boys only club- after I shot him he went home crying to his mama, and I got a whooping from my mom- but there was never any more mention of boys only out of his mouth again that summer)
Well that's about it. Thanks Country Whispers- this was fun. If you are reading this your tagged!


7 comments:

Tatersmama said...

I just love reading these little known facts about my fellow-bloggers, don't you?

How cool that your oldest son is the WV youth flat pick guitar champion, for 2 years running!
(I play fiddle, but the fingers don't cooperate any more)

Thanks for sharing... and Congratulations on the award!

Country Whispers said...

I'm glad yo had fun with this.I don't remember how I even came across your blog but I'm glad I did. You have lots of good stuff on here and neat-o that we are both from WV.
Have a great evening!

Country Whispers said...

I'm glad yo had fun with this.I don't remember how I even came across your blog but I'm glad I did. You have lots of good stuff on here and neat-o that we are both from WV.
Have a great evening!

Country Whispers said...

Internet seems slow for some reason and I hit the button twice...sorry!

Jeannette St.G. said...

Congrats! And I'm pondering whether I read the last sentence or not...

QuiltedSimple said...

I love your list - especially the last one!
Kris

Lib said...

Enjoyed your list:o)
Blessins',Lib