Country Whispers has scrapped me.
This is an award bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant( I am soooo blushing right now!).With this award I am to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass the honor on.
Well that's about it. Thanks Country Whispers- this was fun. If you are reading this your tagged!
- I love a clean home- I obsess about it. But with 3 boys and a hubby that works in heavy construction and living on a farm - it just don't always happen.
- I got married when I was 17 and still a senior in high school. No, I wasn't pregnant, yes I am still married to him and yes I graduated.
- I have never lived outside of the county or state that I was born in.
- I was in labor 29 1/2 hours with my first son Jake. I screamed I would never get pregnant again while I was in labor- four months later I was pregnant again!
- My oldest son Jake is the WV youth flat pick guitar champion 2 years running.
- My Middle son Luke was quarterback on his 7th/8th grade football team and they went undefeated!
- I used to smoke- but quit about 8 years ago.
- I talk to my Dad on the phone every single day.
- I am scared of snakes. I mean hyperventilating, can't breath kind of scared. ( I did once kill a copperhead at my mailbox without peeing my pants! Although I think it was already half dead before I got there I still claimed victory)
- When I was little I once shot a boy in the butt with a bb gun - on purpose. ( I helped him build a clubhouse and then after it was built he told me it was a boys only club- after I shot him he went home crying to his mama, and I got a whooping from my mom- but there was never any more mention of boys only out of his mouth again that summer)