Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crochet Dishcloth Patterns


speckly tawashi
Originally uploaded by normanack


Here are some free crochet dishcloth, crochet wash cloth patterns:

Crochet pattern central - dishcloths

Beginners crochet dishcloth

Crochet cloths at Dish and Wash cloth mania

How to crochet a dishcloth at ehow

Learn how to crochet basics

You can also find lots of videos on youtube on learning how to crochet, knit, sew, etc. You tube has a lot of useful videos for teaching DIY projects as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Nan taught me to crochet when I was a young girl. Do you think it will come back to me easily? I'd love to have a go at these :)

Angelena said...

It is just like riding a bike. Once you learn you will never forget.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

Feel free to visit my website :: Pure Garcinia Cambogia