Monday, May 9, 2011

Listia - my new favorite site

I know I haven't blogged in a while and I am hoping to get more time to do that- but I just have to share this site with you. It is Listia- think ebay only everything is FREE!!! I know!!! Listia is an auction site for Free Stuff where you bid on other people's items using credits instead of real money. They have some really nice things! Sign up is free and you also get bonus credits for signing up. Click Here  to sign up. I am also putting some things up for auction. I have a 3 piece colonial candle tart in Hot spiced Apple  ready for bidding all free- no cost- even the shipping is free. They will make your house smell wonderful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Кeеp οn ωriting, grеat jοb!


My ωebsite: prodog

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't think I've read through a single thing like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the
web, someone with a little originality!

my website porte et fenetre pvc