I have been a good wife and mom all -well most of the time.
- I have cooked over a hot stove for hours cooking meals only to see the entire meal vanish in minutes thanks to the 2 teenage boys living in my house and then watch as they raid the cabinets 15 minutes after dinner looking for something to eat
- I have scrubbed and washed diesel stained, cow manure encrusted jeans more times than I care to recall.
- I have vacuumed more dirt in my living room than is in my yard ( this I am convinced of)
- I did not blow my stack when I found out the 2 teens were harboring said snuff in their closet ( Thane blew his stack before I could reach full meltdown)
- I have endured commercials of an exercise size machine called the shaker which turns my teenage men into combustible non- stop laughing machines; while my 10 year old sits and wonders what is so funny.
- I have 1 teenager with a drivers license and 1 with a learners permit- need I say more??