Report cards came out yesterday in our neck of the woods. This morning when I logged onto my Facebook account I was slammed with stories about how everyone's kid got Straight A's. Really?!?! Every single parent was posting about their prodigal child. Now either I am the only parent whose child did not get straight A's or some people are stretching the truth a tad bit.
Could it be that the teachers have chosen only 2 kids in the whole school not to give A's to and those 2 kids just happen to be mine? Conspiracy theory?
I am going to start looking on the bumpers of all my friends to see if they have that coveted "honor roll" bumper sticker- cause I think they are (gasp) stretching the truth a tad bit.
Now I might not get that honor roll bumper sticker cause my kids grades are "average" but I am thinking of making some bumper stickers to add to the back of my car:
- My kid can't read your bumper sticker
- My degenerate beat up your honor roll student
- My underachiever got your honor roll student pregnant
- I can drive, text, and beat the shit out of my kid at the same time
- My other kid is Charlie Sheen