Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally

I am finally feeling better! Whew am I glad that episode is over. After a round of antibiotics, a shot and 4 days of camping out on the couch I am getting back to normal. Thank you all for your sweet comments I looked forward to reading them.

I have decided that the next time I get sick I am calling Tatersmama to come over and take care of me! Her sweet comments sounded so much like my mother ( who passed away in 96) Thanks Tatersmama!

Now that I am feeling better I am going after those cobwebs and dust bunnies!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

HermitJim said...

I am so glad you are feeling better...
Take a day or two to attack the bust bunnies! They will still be there later!

Angelena said...

Thanks Jim - but like most bunnies they seem to multiply overnight! lol

Tatersmama said...

Hun, you're very welcome!
I don't think we ever outgrow our wanting our mama's, do we?
NO one does it like a mama does...
*sigh* I lost mine in '82 and everytime I'm sick, I wish she could lay her cool hands on my forehead and hold my hair..

I'm so glad that you're feeling better though! Just don't push yourself too hard when dealing with those dust bunnies. They can bite ya in the arse if you aren't careful. ;-)

Lib said...

Hi Angelena,
So glad to hear you're feeling better!
I lost my Mom in 2001 , we lived her beside her and Dad, after health problems they moved in with us and she lived here 11 yrs.
Anywhere you seen one ,you saw both of us!
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

Dana Clover said...

Glad your feeling better!
it stinks to be sick!

Oh.. and as for Tatersmama? Get in Line! I want her first! ;)

I have Jiffy Cornbread mix to bribe her with! **wink** **wink**