Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well my main computer went kapoo today. The computer I do all my business bookkeeping on that is. UGH- what a great time of the year for this to happen. Thankfully I had my main accounting software backed up on a usb drive and was so relieved for that. But now I have to go back through my paper files and retype a years worth of 3 truck / fuel reports for 1 year. Plus I still have to do all my end of the year goodies like W2 and W3 and 1099. Yea-Not happy at all.. I do have my laptop and have been busy transfering files from my usb drive to my laptop today. Still have a LOT of work to do in the next few days so I will probably not get to post again until some time next week.

See ya'll some time soon!

6 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

What a bummer. Hope getting everything up and running goes quick!
Kris

Nancy M. said...

That is awful! I'm so sorry that happened. I hope it won't take too long to catch it back up.

Lib said...

Sorry to hear about your computer!
You will be missed! I Look so forward to reading your posts!;o)
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib

Tater Mama said...

I'm so sorry that happened! What a pain! But you are so smart to have backed everything up. Good luck to you.

-Jen said...

So sorry about your computer. Hope you get caught up soon. When you get back I've got something for ya, come on over.

Gill - That British Woman said...

You are going to find this freaky.......but I have just written a post to be published tomorrow, as dd laptop going KAPUT.

I wonder if it's something to do with this awful cold weather? Mind you in dd case she had a lemon of a computer.

Well done on having the common sense to have everything backed-up.

Gill in Canada