Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well my main computer went kapoo today. The computer I do all my business bookkeeping on that is. UGH- what a great time of the year for this to happen. Thankfully I had my main accounting software backed up on a usb drive and was so relieved for that. But now I have to go back through my paper files and retype a years worth of 3 truck / fuel reports for 1 year. Plus I still have to do all my end of the year goodies like W2 and W3 and 1099. Yea-Not happy at all.. I do have my laptop and have been busy transfering files from my usb drive to my laptop today. Still have a LOT of work to do in the next few days so I will probably not get to post again until some time next week.

See ya'll some time soon!

6 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

What a bummer. Hope getting everything up and running goes quick!
Kris

Nancy M. said...

That is awful! I'm so sorry that happened. I hope it won't take too long to catch it back up.

Lib said...

Sorry to hear about your computer!
You will be missed! I Look so forward to reading your posts!;o)
Have a great wk.end!
Blessins',Lib

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that happened! What a pain! But you are so smart to have backed everything up. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your computer. Hope you get caught up soon. When you get back I've got something for ya, come on over.

Gill - That British Woman said...

You are going to find this freaky.......but I have just written a post to be published tomorrow, as dd laptop going KAPUT.

I wonder if it's something to do with this awful cold weather? Mind you in dd case she had a lemon of a computer.

Well done on having the common sense to have everything backed-up.

Gill in Canada