Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty



Here is my brother in law Jeff with his kitty cat lol. Actually it is a very large bobcat This large male has been hanging around their house killing deer, house cats and other animals. My sister just got some new chickens so I assume they were going to be next on his list.

Thankfully Jeff got it killed before it could get to one of the kids.

Jeff is a great guy - when he and my sister were dating I used to make such a nuisance of my pesky little self asking Jeff to take me on dates with him and Jane. He of course would almost always oblige and say yes. They would take me to the fair, movies, out to eat- oh how I loved to go out and eat with them. I would always amaze him with my rather large piggish appetite when it came to seafood or see any food whichever came first.

By the way today is his Birthday.

Happy Birthday Jeff!!


7 comments:

Judy T said...

That is a BIG kitty!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jeff! I printed it for your dad...I bet it ends up in a frame.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Great catch! And to think he's saving the chicken flock.
My nephew had one as a "pet" until the state of Calif found out! Don't have a clue what they did with it after confiscating, but I don't think it was quite this large!

Tatersmama said...

LOL! My first thought when I saw the bobcat was "boy, that guy sure like getting his back scratched"... but by the 2nd pic, I realized that it was stuffed.
I guess the reason I got confused is that we used to have a bobcat/cross as a housecat for years. (must be a California thing *wink*) Otis was big, had HUGE paws, loved to head-butt and never purred, but he was the cuddliest baby you ever saw!
But, if he had ever killed one of my chickens, he would have been history!

Tatersmama said...

Geez... I got side-tracked and forgot to add:
Happy Birthday Jeff!

Gill - That British Woman said...

so what is he going to do with it now?

Gill in Canada

Angelena said...

I think he is going to have it stuffed and mounted.