I don't think that Jake and Levi have what Luke had. Luke ran a low grade fever and theirs is sky high!
On a lighter note- Now you are just going to have to picture this one in your head, it happened to quick to get a photo.
Luke was out at the woodshed cutting wood this evening (The woodshed seems to be a favorite hangout for the squirrels) of course Bear and Max (the dogs) were out there with him. Bear spotted a squirrel and the chase was on I put it in order as to not confuse you..
- Bear sees squirrel
- squirrel sees Bear
- Squirrel takes off running and sees Luke ( ahh save me Luke)
- Squirrel jumps on top of Luke's head
- Bear tries to tree squirrel on my middle sons body
- Squirrel jumps off Luke's head ( apparently Luke isn't as tall as the squirrel would like for him to be) onto side of house
- Squirrel runs sideways around the bricks of the house and then jumps into tree
- Bear watches squirrel for a few minutes and then goes back to watch Luke cut firewood